WAN services Wagoner County except for our special programs that is for Wagoner city only.

Every client must start a file to get services

You will need:

  • Proof of residence
  • ID’s of all adults in the household
  • Referral from DHS, Church, Doctor/counselor, or applicable organizations
  • You will also need to fill out an intake application (if you have any questions about starting a file call ahead)